ILYSB

15 July 2015












CHOKER - SHOP CHOKERS
TOP - EBAY
SKIRT - EBAY
BLOUSE - THRIFTED
SHOES - EBAY




I've been listening to this, what do you call this a song, a track, a remix? I really like this kind of music! I don't know what you call this haha.

In this outfit post i'm almost wearing everything from Ebay, except for the choker, the glasses i'm wearing and the denim jacket. Yesterday, I watched like 2 movies or something. Hunger games mocking jay part 1, and this ending.. Like why?? It's always so confusing. I don't want to spoil anything, so I will just talk about the second movie I watched. Insurgent, wow that was a great movie and the inceptions every time. It made me nervous haha, I didn't know what was real anymore.

But I want to add the third movie that are also in kind of the same subject, The mazerunner. I also really love that movie! All these three movies have three things in common, they just translated the books into movies. I never read the books before, but I really love the movies! The stories are amazing, and the film and edit work with the special effects are crazy! Sometimes it does really look fake, but I think it still looks really good. I'm always wondering how they create these..

What movie have you watched? And did you watch one of those movies, what's your opinion about it?


Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.