PINK BABYGIRL

21 May 2020






TOP - ALIEXPRESS
BELT - ALIEXPRESS
PANTS - BERSHKA
SANDALS  - ALIEXPRESS

What a hectic week, and it's still not over yet. Two days ago I went outside with my tripod, remote controller and my camera! Plus a bunch of different outfits and shoes, the day before the shoot I decided I wanted to photograph some outfits I never photographed before. For example this pink babygirl look, i've been wearing this for two years maybe? But I didn't took any pictures of it, now I thought okay! I need to do shoot it, otherwise it won't ever happen haha. I also styled a lot of other outfits for the coming weeks.

I'm happy I shot these photos in the beginning of the week, because I also have a lot of other things to do. I'm still working on my graduation project, and hopefully I can finish the portraits soon. I have to edit the colors and retouch a bit so all the backgrounds will align. It's more work than I thought, and I also still have to create the logo. I asked my followers on Instagram what name I should pick for the game. It's going to be: "Guess Who? Asian Edition". I thought it would be like that, because that was also the first name I had in mind myself.

I also asked on Instagram if I should cut my hair, because in my opinion it's too long now and I don't really like the color that much anymore. But I have to wait until I can dye my hair again, because now it's so stressed out with all the coloring and bleaching. My hair needs some rest, and I don't want my hair to fall out.

Back to the outfit: pink is my favorite color because it makes me really happy. It's a happy color and wearing an all pink outfit lifts my mood as well. I feel good in this color! I also haven't bought any clothes these past few months. I like to get inspiration from other clothing stores and their collections. I want to recreate some stuff and recycle fabric! Hopefully I can do that after I graduate, because yes it's hectic as hell!

This post isn't sponsored.

Loves, RJ

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.