PUFFY & RIBBED

25 November 2020










EARRINGS - ALIEXPRESS
WHITE PUFFY TOP - ALIEXPRESS
BELT - ALIEXPRESS
FLARED PANTS - ALIEXPRESS
BOOTS - ALIEXPRESS

When I wore this outfit, I felt like I was at the top of the world. I felt so powerful and confident.
I miss going out and styling outfits, during the winter I like to be comfortable and warm. Listening to Japanese 80s pop music and dancing in my room since we can't go out and dance. 

I wrote this a few days ago when posting these on my Instagram:

"Self portraits, a continuous series of capturing myself and my reflection. Something I am, and something I’m not at the same time. What we see is not always reality." 

Lately I like to do some self reflection and write my thoughts down to process what's on my mind. It helps with healing. 


This blogpost isn't sponsored. 

Loves, RJ 
 
 
 

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.