BLUE BELTED POCKED DETAIL DENIM MINI DRESS

2 May 2020









PINK TOP - PRIMARK
BLUE BELTED POCKED DETAIL DENIM MINI DRESS - FEMME LUXE FINERY
SHOES - YEEZY BOOST 350


Last Tuesday I could pick some items from Femme luxe finery, which is a webshop based in United Kingdom. They also have a shop based in the United States.

This blue denim dress is my favorite piece from the items I picked. My size XS (Size 6) wasn't available so I picked S (Size 8), the dress looked a bit over sized. When the package came in after a week I was surprised of the quality. I also got a tracking number so I could see where my package was. The dress fitted perfectly for me, i'm 160 cm. It looks exactly like the picture, and I love the pockets all over it! Very handy if you don't want to take a purse with you.

It is also my outfit for my speech for 3 May: The national day of empathy (The Netherlands). I'm really happy I could be a part of their online event. It will be shown on AT5 3 May 2020 this sunday in Dutch, on their Facebook page from 15:15.

If you're a student you can also get a 10% student discount


Thank you Hatice for taking these pictures with me.


This post is sponsored.

Loves, RJ

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.