WHITE STRIPES

15 November 2020







YELLOW CROPTOP - ALIEXPRESS
PINK JUMPSUIT - ALIEXPRESS
BELT- ALIEXPRESS
WHITE SANDALS - ALIEXPRESS

I wanted to create a colorful look and something I haven't worn yet. I decided to wear my pink jumpsuit with white stripes. The material is super thin! I can't really wear it in the cold weather now, or I can wear some leggings underneath.

Bold contrast colors make me happy! I don't like the waist where you can see the puffy stiches that's why I put the transparent heart belt over it. It's a small detail that you can't really see when I'm walking or standing. Choosing shoes for this outfit was really hard since I have a lot of black shoes, which I didn't like with it. I decided to go with these white sandals, I'm still not sure about it since I don't love it. 


This blogpost isn't sponsored. 


Loves,
RJ

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.