YELLOW

18 November 2020






PUFFY WHITE TOP - ALIEXPRESS
YELLOW DRESS - DIY
BLACK BELT - ALIEXPRESS 
PLATFORM SANDALS - ALIEXPRESS

I never showed this dress on my blog before, I created this piece in 2018 with a dress I already owned. I created a pattern from it. The fabric I used is a table cloth from a Chinese restaurant. I never worn the dress outside since I created it. The color isn't something I would buy but I like it on this fabric and this gold/yellow color is what Chinese restaurants used a lot. When I wanted to take pictures for the blog, I wanted to incorporate this dress too.

I didn't want to make it too cute, so I picked up this black belt and styled it with my white and black platform sandals. I have these sandals for two years now, and they are definitely my go-to shoes in the summer.

This blogpost isn't sponsored.

Loves, RJ

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.