Royal Blue Bodycon Dress

4 May 2020




KAPPA JACKET - THRIFTED 

This royal blue bodycon dress is a piece I really wanted to try this since it has a nice ruches on the side. I've never owned such a dress before, and I really like how it fits me. The length is really nice, it's not too much and you can wear it with cute tops underneath it to create more layers. Blue is also a color I don't own in my closet, so it's a nice switch. They have this dress also in a lot of different colors. The only thing I don't like about this dress is that the front part falls down, so you have to take care of that.

The fabric of this dress is really nice and it feels very silky and soft. It feels good on the skin and it's comfortable to wear exept for the front part. :) 

Thank you Hatice for taking these pictures with me.


This blogpost is sponsored.

Loves, RJ




Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.