GRAPHICS AND FASHION

16 July 2015









CHOKER - SHOP CHOKERS
TOP - ROMWE
SKIRT - ALIEXPRESS
HEELS - EBAY

Maybe it's too much, and maybe not. I just tried something different on the first picture. I photoshopped myself out of the background and put another one behind. I also don't know what I think of this outfit i'm wearing haha. I think it looks kinda cool, but i'm really short and you can tell on these pictures. I think that's ugly. :( I wish I was a little taller.

Lately, I've been working so much on my shop Shop Chokers. I also ordered some awesome new charms and everything! I just like designing them and create new things. I also really appreciate the sweet comments I get on my Instagram. That's also why I didn't create any new videos last week and this week. I still have to edit something, so i'm really busy! I'm working on it, atleast i'm trying. I'm always stressing myself out, so maybe I should chill a little. ;) I just want to do something this summer, it also goes too fast like I said before. I hope you enjoy your summer!




Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.