GOING TO THE FAIR AND HAVING SOME | VIDEO

4 July 2015

It's saturday, it's weekend, and I just uploaded a new video. I filmed exactly last week, and I wanted to upload this video earlier but I couldn't. Because I couldn't put the clips where I filmed myself and talked to the camera on my computer. The struggles...

And this week has been really hot in The Netherlands, i'm literally melting. The shower doesn't even help, and I also don't want to go outside honestly haha. I also filmed this monday and tuesday when I visited my dad for a very long time. I'm also editing the video right now in this hot weater. I'm really sorry that i'm not uploading a lot of blogposts. :( It's hard to make blogposts and videos at the same time. It takes a lot of time, but I will still do my best!!

I hope you have a lot of fun this weekend and I hope you enjoy this video I made :)




Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.