GRONINGEN 091215

17 December 2015










HATICE'S OUTFIT:
CHOKER - SHOP CHOKERS 


RUI JUN'S OUTFIT:
TOP - CNDIRECT
JEANS - PIECES
JACKET - ALIEXPRESS
CHOKER - SHOP CHOKERS 


Last week I announced on Shop Choker's, that I would be going to the ladies night in Pathé groningen which is a movie theater. We displayed the whole stand, and I thought it would be a fun experience. It was the opposite. It was the second event for Shop Chokers, but it was one big drama. First, we lost money because we had to drive to the place. We also needed to pay for the parking place thing, and the organisation was super weird. They didn't even welcomed us, like. We were like holding super huge things, to bring upstairs. That guy infront of the door was like: Can I see your tickets. Uh, are you for real? We were holding all this stuff, to watch a movie? Are you kidding me?

The other thing was, we had this table next to those guys who were half naked. You could take a picture with a polaroid. Those woman went crazy when they saw them. That's not the crazy part. They dropped all their stuff infront of my stand, and they also putted their wine glasses on my stand. Like, how rude can you be? Can't they see, it's a stand? I was so annoyed. I putted the bags, and stuff of the people on another place. And they were like: "Uh, we putted our stuff here right?". Are you freaking kidding me.................. And nope, I didn't sell anything in that hour. Luckily, we could get back to home after that one hour.

After this horrible hour, we saw this huge thing (which is considered art I think). With this red light, it also had this creepy sound. We wanted to go inside, but it was closed. It looked so cool! So we took some pictures on the outside. I think the pictures turned out great.







Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.