DO IT ALL YOURSELF

11 March 2015
























TATTOO CHOKER - EBAY
MOON CHOKER - DIY
BLOUSE - MY GRANDMOTHER'S
VELVET SKIRT - DIY
THIGHTS - WIBTRA
PLATFORMS - EBAY
LONG CARDIGAN - ASOS
LACE CARDIGAN - EBAY

Last week I made some ''outfit'' pictures, like I said last time! It's getting lighter and brighter everyday, because spring is officialy coming. No ugly coats but fancy outfits will be seen on the streets yays. :) It doesn't count if you have fancy coats ofcourse.

It's also been a long time since I wore my velvet skirt that I made, it's a bit on the big side. But I can always change that. It's more an S than a XS to me haha. One little secret: I used a clip to hold the big parts together on the waist if you know what I mean. I'm also totally in love with my platform boots! I will finally post my review tomorrow.

I also really love how my pictures turned out, I pretty messed up my make-up but you can't see it from far away haha. I wanted to put a black line under my lids, but that doesn't really fit me. Tutorials doesn't really work for me because monolids. Meh. I also really need a photographer so I can make more pictures in such a short time.



Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.