REVIEW: EYEBROW POWDER | BORNPRETTYSTORE

24 July 2016


Nowadays I really want to go into make-up. I've been loving doing my eyeliner for so long, and I even got into doing my brows. A lot have changed, but I noticed that it's always the same. I'm currently kind of experimenting with eyeshadow. It is a lot of fun, and also pretty hard.

In this post I will review a eyebrow powder palette. I got number 3 of the 6 different ones. I it!


INFORMATION

Type: Powder 
Texture: Matte 
Pattern: 6 patterns available 
Contents: 1Pc Eyebrow Powder

GET HERE.
$3.02 


BORNPRETTYSTORE PICTURES








MY PICTURES

The pictures are accurate, it looks exact like eachother. I picked number 3 because I think it looks the best with my eyebrows. I don't really use the black powder, because I think it is a little too dark for me.



I use the brush that comes with the palette, it is easy to use and it works.





Here you can see the difference. I don't put anything on my brows before the eyebrow pencil. It is all natural in the first picture. In the second picture I just put a line to make my eyebrow shape. I use Catrice eyebrow pencil in number 30. On the last picture i'm wearing the eyebrow powder. I've been using it for the past 2/3 weeks for this review.



In these pictures everything is the same, but you can see the make-up aswell.



REVIEW

Now it's time to rate everything!

SHIPPING:
The shipping is always fast from Bornprettystore, and they pack it very well. It arrived in 2 - 3 weeks.

PRICE: 
The eyebrow powder is really good for what you pay. It is affordable, so anyone can just use it. They have a lot of different colors you can pick from.

QUALITY: 
The powder is really pigmented. This palette it fits my own eyebrows and haircolor, so it's perfect for everyday. However, it doesn't really last the whole day. It kind of melts down after wearing it for 4 hours. 

OVERALL: 
Even if it doesn't last the whole day, I think it's worth the money. It's not a lot, and you get a pretty good product! I do recommend it. It looks natural and it's not too dark or too light. 


GET HERE

GET HERE.

DISCOUNT CODE


I also have a discount code for you: ''Junt10'', and you're ready to go with the 10% off! It is valid at any time with any products (except the discounted items).



This blogpost is sponsored.


Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.