BLACK WHITE

23 July 2016









I AM WEARING:
GLASSES - ACE AND TATE
TOP - EBAY
SKIRT - EBAY
BRACELET - BORNPRETTYSTORE
PLATFORMS - NEWDRESS


YONA IS WEARING:
TOP - OLD NAVY
SHORTS - AMERICAN APPAREL 
SOCKS - FOREVER21
SHOES - BOOHOO

The first week of Yona staying here is almost over! We even booked a flight to Paris last minute, which is crazy. I bet it will be a lot of fun, with lots of shoots everyday. For this summer, I planned a lot of huge things. I hope everything will be okay. Her blog.

In this outfit we are wearing almost the same shoes. They look a lot like eachother, we are even wearing socks aswell in this outfit. I went for a monochrome black and white outfit. The only color you see in my outfit is the Simpsons crop top which I got from Ebay. I honestly want to change my warderobe a little bit, with more colors like: pink! I'm really into pink nowadays it is actually my favorite color now. 

~ Thank you Yona and Michael for the pictures.


Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.