SEND NUDES + BANG GOOD REVIEW

1 September 2017


Gotta love what GetLostPerv does! The drawings and the spirit is just everything. The quality of this awesome shirt is also just insane. I love how the shirt feels and I could wear it everyday, lately I haven't been going out of the house so much so I worn this shirt a lot. I finally could go out again and wear this shirt. I styled it with my striped pants from H&M. I have these for over 4 years now, there are some stains on it so i'm kind of searching for a new pair.





PANTS - H&M
HEELS - EBAY

This gorgeous holographic bag is from Banggood, it's a small bag but if you don't have to take a lot of things with you it's handy. You could bring it when you don't have any pockets or if the pockets are too small. It could fit some sunglasses, keys, your phone and your wallet in it. I don't really take a lot with me when going out, just the essentials. I also take everything out of my bag when i'm home again, I just think it's a big hassle taking unnecessary things with me.

The bag is from a good quality, it's thick and the material is so shiney! I love the holographic fabric, it's simple and it adds something extra to your outfit. I have never ordered anything from Banggood so this is a first! I'm really happy how the bag looks.

Shipping took a little bit longer than 2 weeks. I ordered the bag on July 20th and it was shipped on July 21th. I got the bag on August 7th or 8th, i'm not sure because I got two packages that day. It also had a label on it that it contained battery's or something, I thought it was weird because I didn't know what was in it since I order a lot of things on the internet. When I opened it, it was the bag!! What a surprise huh? This bag fitted perfectly in the box which was so satisfying.



This is how the bottom of the bag looks like. No scratches, nothing.



This is the front of the bag. The chain is still in the bag, just how they shipped it.



The side.



The back of the bag. There are some scratches on the bag, but hey it's the back. I also see a face in the holographic fabric, do you see it?



The other side.



This is how it looks like in the inside. There is this button that closes the bag.




The lining is this brown color, I don't really like this color in the inside. I think I would like it more if it was a pastel color or just black or white. This color doesn't really fit this whole bag. The chain is dark grey and the lining is brown, so weird. It doesn't make any sense.



Other than a few scratches and the lining, I love how the bag looks on me and it's not too long or too short for me. The size is also perfect if I only want to bring my essentials. I don't really need a lot of stuff on me so it's okay! I would recommend this bag if you like small bags and holographic! They also have this one in 2 other colors, pink holographic and black/purple holographic. If you go to the link you can totally see that it's exactly like the pictures. That's a plus!

BAG - BANGGOOD



This post is sponsored

~ RJ

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.