WIDE

17 September 2017

A few weeks ago I finally received my order from Rosegal, this includes this adorable wide leg jeans. I got this one. AND YES. I love wide pants so much now, I think i'm gonna order so many more of them.


Do you see that yellow belt in these pictures aswell? I was waiting for so long to order it, when I was looking on websites it was ALWAYS sold out. I was so sad, but when I received it I didn't know if I should keep it. I guess I am. It's been so long since I spent so much money on one item. I never spended this much on a belt, most of the times it's shoes that gets that much love haha.


My hair is totally faded out as you can see in this picture, it's been too long since I took some pictures of my outfit. Rain loves The Netherlands sadly.


You can wear the pants in 2 ways. The bottoms folded up or just down, I like both!

When I wore the jeans for a whole day my thights hurt because the pants were so wide it constantly touches my thights lol. I never had that because I never wore these kind of jeans, maybe it's because of the materials? Now I only wear the jeans with a short legging underneath so my thights won't touch anymore. I wanted to throw the short leggings away because I never used them! I'm glad I didn't threw them away.

I ordered size "S" which fits perfectly. I have size XS / EU34. If you're not sure what size to pick, just measure yourself and look at the size chart. 



Top - H&M
Belt - OFF WHITE
Wide denim jeans - Rosegal
Socks - Shop Chokers
Bulky boots - Aliexpress

These jeans are now my favorite to wear! I want to wear it everyday haha. It's so comfortable that I can wear it inside and outside the house. The price is also really good, they are currently on sale.

(You want some new clothes, why not taking a look over here? Summer sales ongoing, all from 33% off. Use my code RGEN for another 10% off!


This blogpost is sponsored.

~ RJ

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.