FISHNET

20 July 2016










I AM WEARING:
TOP - EBAY
SKIRT - DRESSIN
PLATFORMS - ROSEGAL

YONA IS WEARING:
CAP - ALIEXPRESS
TOP - AMERICAN APPAREL
SHORTS - FOREVER21
FANNY PACK - AMAZON

Last Monday, Yona came to The Netherlands and it is crazy! It's the third day already, and time is going fast. She came all the way across the sea from New York. We know each other for a good 4 year. It's just so crazy and unreal that she's here, because we only saw each other on the screen. We wrote huge letters and sended each other boxes, I still can't believe it. It is so cool, unreal, and awesome that the blogger internet life can bring people together. If you want to check her blog out, it's here. She got an awesome style, and she draws every outfit! Which is amazing. 

In this post I am wearing a really monochrome outfit today, and I even wear my new glasses in this outfit. I will write a review on it soon! The choker I am wearing is not in the store yet, but I will soon add it. I am working on it, the store is keeping me really busy. The top is from Ebay, it is really affordable. The skirt is a pleated skater skirt, which is one of my favorite skirts. The bracelet is really pretty, it is simple and minimalistic looking. I would really recommend it, because it gives your outfit an extra touch. Check it here. For the website I also got an awesome discount code for a 10% off: JUNT10 I will definitely do more photoshoots with Yona! So awesome photos are coming up.

~ Thank you Yona and Michael for the pictures


Unknown said...

You two are such cuties!! I love seeing blogger pals meet IRL x

http://www.insearchofsheila.com

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.