REVIEW: HAPPY SOCKS | HEERENZAAK.NL

4 January 2016


HAPPY SOCKS!! Have you heard about them before? Well, I definitely did but I never owned one ever. This is my first pair of Happy Socks. The name is cool too: "Happy Socks", who came up with that? Sounds fabulous already. There's this shop in Amsterdam called: "Heerenzaak", where you can get those awesome socks in different colors and sizes. How awesome is that?

I think socks can give your outfit a little touch, or a statement! It's the little things that makes your outfit really cool. You can also buy the socks online btw in this webshop: "Overhemden". You can check all the different colors and sizes of their collection.

INFORMATION 

I got this one, which is € 7,95.

Material: 80% Cotton 17%  Polyamide 3% Elastane

SHOP PICTURES


MY OWN PICTURESS

And.. here are my pictures of the socks!












        RATING       


SHIPPING:
I got it in 2/3 days, which is super fast! The company is also based in The Netherlands, and.. as you guys know. I also live in The Netherlands myself. :)

DESIGN: 
I think the design is super cute, and not too childish. Just perfect, for everyone.

MATERIAL QUALITY: 
The material is just soooo soft! I really love this fabric/material, I just want to get a shirt with this kind of material. I love it!

OVERALL: 
Overall? I love it! I love the design, it's so quirky and super cute. The material is super soft, and it makes my feet happy. I'm also really happy that the shipping was super fast. I didn't had to wait for weeks, but just got it in 2/3 days which is awesome. 10/10 would recommend everyone to buy one or more pairs of these cute socks. I would like to have all of them! One good thing about socks: everyone can wear them.


GET HERE

I got this one, which is € 7,95.

Material: 80% Cotton 17%  Polyamide 3% Elastane



Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.