32X PINAPPLE MUST HAVES FROM EBAY

5 June 2015


2 years ago I wrote this post about the Pineapple trend, read here. These days I also see these pineapples everywhere. I saw pineapples at HEMA, like candles. Agenda's, USB sticks. Just take a look. HEMA is a popular Dutch shop where you can buy food, eat there, buy make-up, clothes and just everything! They also have a photoservice, it's a huge brand here. You can find this shop almost everywhere here in The Netherlands. I heard that they're trying to expand, they want to go to Asia and America. But I wonder if it will work. They were almost bankrupt or they are because they're pretty cheap.

I don't know which one is my favorite in this list, I want to buy them all! It's just too cute.

Look how cute! This one is 3 euro from HEMA.
Link.
8 euro USB.


Agenda 5.95

Just look at these beautiful inspiration. I really love these! I tried to find something like this, but I couldn't find it. :(



Let's get into the awesome things I found on Ebay! From shorts to phone cases to bucket hats. There are a lot of things with pineapples on it. I also found some really awesome things with melons on it. Melons are cute too I saw this really cute melon hairclip too on Ebay! But when I see such things and order it, i'm like: when will I be wearing this or that? Because I always just wear simple outfits to school.



SHORTS.



BUCKET HAT.



SNAPBACK.



CROP TOP.



TOP.




JUMPSUIT.









EARRINGS.







BAG.




METALLIC TATTOO







BALL POINT.



IPHONE CASE.







PENDANT.



SUNGLASSES.



USB STICK.




PILLOW.



NAILART STAMPING TEMPLATE.




LENSES BOX.






EYELINER.




MOLD.







RING BOX.










Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.