PRETTY HOME PLANTS | HOME INSPIRATION 3

7 June 2015


Plants makes your home live. Plants are living creatures, they grow bigger and bigger. That's pretty cool, you can also grow your own vegetables and fruit! You save a lot of money with this. I also think that they look really cute. When I was younger I really didn't care, my mom always grow her own vegetables and fruit. I thought it was normal and a lot of people did this. I wasn't right ofcourse haha. And now suddenly everyone grows their own food, people are so into being healthy and sporty. It's becoming mainstream, first it's fast food now it's super food.

I really think that plants make your home really lovely, and it's also really cute! Only, if you style it right in your home. I found some really awesome pictures on Pinterest that I want to share with you.


Previous home inspiration


























Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.