BORDEAUX

11 May 2020













EARRINGS - SHOP CHOKERS
CHOKER - SHOP CHOKERS
DRESS - FEMME LUXE FINERY
PLATFORM SHOES - ALIEXPRESS

Yay it's monday! I hope you all had a great weekend and enjoyed the lovely weather. I got my second order from Femme Luxe Finery, and this time the package came in ever faster than the first one! I'm happy to try this Wine Bardot Cowl Neck Ruched Midi Dress, they have this in several colours but this bordeaux/wine looked very pretty. It's UK size 6, the dress fits very well but the top part is slipping down a lot for me. I love the material which is very comfortable and it feels soft on the skin. It also has a nice design, I love the ruches on it, very detailed. I went for a dark look with the platform boots and the choker. It's also possible to make the look more chic and wear heels with it! How would you style it?


This blog is sponsored.

Loves, RJ

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.