CAMEL CHILL

6 May 2020










TOP & PANTS - FEMME LUXE FINERY
BELT- ALIEXPRESS
SHOES - YEEZY BOOST 350
JACKET - C&A

I picked this Camel lounge set with a cropped top, the size I chose is S/M from Femme Luxe Finery. I'm around 160 cm, and I usually wear size 34 of XS. The top is quite small and the pants fits perfectly, if it's smaller it wouldn't fit this nicely. I don't really like the material since it's very synthetic. You also see your underwear through the pants at the back since it's quite a thin fabric and tight. I would wear tight underwear when wearing these jogger pants. If you don't have size 34 or XS I wouldn't buy this piece since it's really small to be size S/M. I like that the outfit is very comfortable to wear and perfect for hanging out at home and in this weather.



This blogpost is sponsored.

Loves, RJ

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.