ORANGE TOP

30 June 2020






SNEAKERS - BALENCIAGA TRIPLE S KNOCK OFF

This is my second bright orange item I have, I was really afraid that it didn't fit me or it didn't look good on me because of the style. Femme luxe has this item in many different colors, I think you can style it in many different ways. The only thing that's annoying is that the top is slipping down and I have to keep on pushing the top up. The size I got is Size 6.

I styled this with my Puma Jogging pants. This is one of my favorite items to wear now, it's easy to style and wear for inside and outside. I think this is the first time I also wear the shoes on the picture, knockoff Balenciaga Triple S sneakers. I love the design, but because I was looking for shoes which lasts and is easy to wear I wanted to try the knock offs first. I still do love the design, but it's just too heavy for everyday wear for me. I mostly carry a laptop with me, and camera stuff if I wear these shoes I carry even more haha. So I won't buy the Triple S, but I will still style them with my outfits. 

This blog is sponsored.

Loves,
RJ

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.