TIE SIDE

8 July 2020


PLATFORM SNEAKER - ALIEXPRESS

I wanted to try this dress because of the unusual shape it has. I was surprised when it came in, it looked like a towel or just a sheet. I had to figure out how to wear it since I didn't own any other dress which looks like this. I definitely have to wear a bra underneath it, or a padding since the fabric is also very soft it slips right of your skin. I love how the dress looks. It's not too long but just right.

However I have to be careful that the knot is tight enough, I always have a hard time to knot the dress up. They don't show it on the website, or how they did it. This might be nice to show, so it really looks exactly like the photo if you have to knot it yourself.

Tomorrow I have my graduation ceremony, I think I will wear the dress I bought around 2 weeks ago! I hope it won't rain tomorrow, because I might have to wear heels with the dress because it's quite long haha.



This blogpost is sponsored.


Loves,
RJ

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.