DAY AT THE FAIR

16 April 2016










Thank you Michael, for taking the pictures! The pictures were taken with my phone (Samsung Galaxy Edge 6)

TOP - H&M
SKIRT - ALIEXPRESS
SHOES - NEWDRESS
DENIM JACKET - NEW YORKER
JACKET - ALIEXPRESS

Today I went with Michael to the local fair, it was not really big. But it's whatever, it was a lot of fun. We won 2 stuffed animals, some Coca Cola glasses, one lolly pop, and a lighter haha. 

Unfortunately the sun wasn't really shining anymore, when we went to the fair. :( It's the first time we did a outfit shoot with a phone. I think the camera quality of the Samsung galaxy Edge 6 is soo good! It's also way easier for people to take photos of me haha. Thank you Michael.

I wore this really cute top from H&M, I got in sale. To match the white letters on the top, I wore this A-line skirt from Aliexpress. It was around $11. It's a little too big for me at the waist, but I can wear it. The denim jacket is from New Yorker. It was also on sale when I bought it, for only 10 euros. The cute sandal shoes are from New Dress. I made a video review about it. Check it here. I hope you like my outfit for today! 

It's also my first time, showing my new hair on the outfit post. I also want to dye it pink again, ahh.. What should I do? We'll see.




Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.