REVIEW: LEAVES RHINESTONES EARRINGS | BORNPRETTYSTORE

17 April 2016


How pretty are  these earrings? They are so gorgeous! I love the details of those. It's so simple, yet so classy. These earrings would look so lovely in a classic black dress, with some other minimalistic jewelery. I got these earrings from one of the sweetest webshops: bornprettystore. They have lots of awesome things, for such a lovely budget friendly price. The one in this review is only $2.60.

The webshop is based in Asia, so shipping always take around 2 to 3 weeks to get to my country.

INFORMATION 

Material: Alloy
Weight: 5g
Size: 3*27mm
Quantity: 1 pair
Color: Silver

Get here.
$2.60

SHOP PICTURES






MY OWN PICTURESS









Selfie with the earrings.


        RATING       

SHIPPING:
Shipping was pretty fast, I got it in 3 weeks!

MATERIAL QUALITY: 
The quality of the earrings are good! The material feels like metal, it is really strong. You can't bend it, and I think it won't break easily.

DESIGN & STYLE: 
I'm totally in love with this design! The details are beautiful, and really pretty. The rhintestones are the finishing touch. I don't think it really looks like a leaf, so I don't know why they call it that haha. 

COMFORT: 
They fit perfectly, and they are not really heavy.

OVERALL: 
It's a good product for this price! I think earrings can give your outfit a little extra. I would wear this on special occasions, such as a wedding, or a date maybe? I would recommend those! You can also buy this as a gift. Which is lovely.


GET HERE

I also have a discount code for you: ''Junt10'', and you're ready to go with the 10% off! It is valid at any time with any products (except the discounted items) on the jewelry accessory page. You can check the page here.


Get here.
$2.60



Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.