REVIEW: 6PCS DAISY HAIR ACCESSORIES | BORNPRETTYSTORE.COM

19 January 2016


I'm so excited to review these cute hair accessories. There are different colors available, such as; blue, pink, green and white. As you can see in the header picture, I got the white one. I picked this one, because I might change my hair color and white looks great with everything! 


INFORMATION 

Here's some information I found in the description box.

Material: plastic 
Quantity: 6pcs 
Color: 4 colors available

$3.99

SHOP PICTURES





MY OWN PICTURESS

This is how it was packed, after I opened the package. It was wrapped in bubblewrap.


Here are all the detailed pictures.















        RATING       


SHIPPING:
I'm not really sure when it's shipped out, but most of the time it's really fast! Like 3 to 4 weeks, which is good.

MATERIAL QUALITY: 
The material they used for the flowers is plastic, and they glued it on the clips. For the elastics, they used another method.

DESIGN & STYLE: 
They look pretty good! They almost look real. There are a few flaws here and there on the paint work. You can see some yellow splatters on the white daisy leaves, and white on the yellow parts. I think that's not done. You can't really see it far away, only when you're up close just like the camera. 

OVERALL: 
The price is super good! You get a lot for only $3.99, you can also buy these clips and elastics seperated. I give this set a 4/5, because it's not flawless. But it's really cute! If you don't mind the inperfections, just go for it! It's totally worth the price.


GET HERE

I also have a discount code for you: ''Junt10'', and you're ready to go with the 10% off! It is valid at any time with any products (except the discounted items) on the jewelry accessory page. You can check the page here.

$3.99



Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.