KINDA GRUNGEY

19 November 2015







TOP - H&M
SKIRT - ALIEXPRESS
PLATFORM SNEAKERS - ALIEXPRESS

I took those pictures a few weeks ago, and in all this time I never posted it! It's such a shame, I know. I totally need to take new outfit pictures because I just ran out. Unfortunately, I don't have time this week (I guess). I will probably take some awesome shots this monday! I have a lot of cool clothes to show you guys, and it's so awesome.

You know what happend today... I finally dyed my hair. Yeah.. you guessed it. That's why i'm also posting this picture today haha. Otherwise my whole Instagram feed and everything will be really messy! It already is, but... I really like my 3 pictures theme.

I'm going to upload the vlog or the tutorial, how I did my hair soon! I posted a picture of my hair on Twitter already if you're wondering how it looks! When i'm writing this, I don't really know how it looks like with daylight, because I just washed my hair. It's all wet, and the lightning isn't that good in my home. Can't wait to show it to you all!


Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.