MY STORY & HOW SOCIAL MEDIA HELPED ME | VIDEO

3 September 2015

This is my story, and how social media helped me.

I was like a really shy person, I still am. Because I don't really know how to communicate with people, because you never know what they say or what they're going to think. In this video i'm telling my story when I was like 14. It ended when I was around 16, because we had to go to college. I met new people again, a new class, new school, new everything. A fresh new start. I looked forward to that moment, and I lived for that moment.




I'm really thankful for the people that are with me today, and for the people who were there for me during that time. I recorded this video for a few times, and I teared up because of all the feelings and emotions that came back. I know that bullying will never stop, it's just there. And I hope that the people who are bullied will get help, and get love and support from their loved ones. I know that my story isn't that shocking, but it happend and i'm still not ''over'' the fact that people were backstabbing me and everything. You can't just trust anyone anymore...

We are all still learning, and we are always trying to make the best of it. I know that there is nothing I can change, it happend and we have to live with it. There will always be people hating on whatever you do. But just do you. Be yourself, confident with what you are and have.

Social media really helped me finding myself, I could do whatever I wanted and no one said that I couldn't do it. I've been doing this for 3 years right now. I'm still enjoying every second I spend. I love interacting with people from all over the world. I wouldn't do it if it wasn't fun! I found amazing sweet people who understand me, and I might not talk to them now. But they were with me when I had to go through with this. Again, thank you. I'm happy with what I accomplished, and that I have to courage to share this with you. I'm happy.

Just do you, because you are one unique person. With your own thoughts, feelings, identity. You can do whatever you want, and how you like it.

Stay strong, and you will grow and you are/will become an amazing person. That makes a difference in this world.


Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.