WHAT TO WEAR: TO SCHOOL #2

4 September 2015

Summer is ending, and i'm just sitting here like: WHAT? HOW!!? I didn't even enjoy this summer, because it ended really fast. This is my third week of school, and I want to have holiday haha. I want to visit my bestfriend in England! She's on an internship right now if you didn't noticed. I really miss hanging out with her, i'm everyday just sitting working on some chokers and blogposts haha.

For this post I made 5 cool outfits to wear to your next school day. Some people in The netherlands started this week or they're starting next week.


Read my other posts
WHAT TO WEAR TO SCHOOL
WHAT TO WEAR TO WORK


TURTLE NECK.

Are you always cold? But you don't want to layer all the time? Go for this awesome turtle neck poncho thingy, and match it with this cool looking distressed jeans. You can also just go for a normal skinny jeans or black jeans! For a fabulous look, wear a hat so you look like a real fashionista.



JUST DON'T CARE.
If you just don't care what you're wearing at school, take this make-up bag from H&M with you. You can put your pens and essentials in it. Since it's a make-up bag, you can also just put your make-up with you to school! Just in case.

ALWAYS BE YOURSELF.
I'm totally in love with these sneakers, they are so bold and cool! They're awesome platform sneakers. They aren't too high or too bold, they're perfect for a simple school day. You can also just wear your casual clothes with these shoes, your outfit will be eyecatching!




POKÉMON TRAINER.
Did you also always loved to watch Pokémon back at home when you were done with school? I was! I loved this series, I still do. It's a real part of my childhood, that's why i'm calling this outfit the ''Pokémon trainer'' outfit. It may be a little nerdy or whatever, but I think it's still a cool outfit.





SAD FACE.
Are you sad because you have to go to school again? Show the world how you feel with this awesome sweater! Since fall is coming and summer is going away, you can get back to the sweaters. I totally love wearing sweaters to school, they're so comfy! And I honestly don't really care what i'm wearing at school haha.



What is your favorite oufit to wear to school? I just picked jeans, since fall is coming! 



Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.