WHAT TO WEAR: TO WORK

15 August 2015

There are different jobs, so there are different (maybe) unwritten rules what to wear to work. Some people can't wear jeans to work, or graphic tee's for a weird reason? Some can't even wear nailpolish! How weird is that! Or you work at a restaurant.. that's also possible. You can also use this post as an inspiration for some other occassions such as appointments, or date outfits? Maybe it's too decent, but still fashionable!!

Well, here are some ideas what to wear to your work! Sophisticated, fashionable and suitable for your work area.


OUTFIT #1

I really like to use one color next to black and white. I used this combination a few times in this post. It's so simple, casual and it looks so good together. I honestly don't have an outfit like this myself, but you know. Just use this as an inspiration haha. This outfit looks so professional, as if you're a CEO of a big company or something. You look like a real power woman! 

GET THE LOOK.






OUTFIT #2

The second outfit I created looks like a real office outfit. You know, the white blouse, pencil skirt and a blazer. I used beige/nude for the heels and the bag so it won't be a typical office outfit. But just with a little touch. 

GET THE LOOK.





OUTFIT #3

This outfit reminds me a little bit of the style from Zara. I have to admit, when I created this look. I thought I have to use some more color, and leave the white where it is. So I picked this pastel/baby blue blouse without sleeves. I like the thing they did on the front of the blouse. It's cute!
GET THE LOOK.




OUTFIT #4
Okay. I only used plain colors on all the outfits, so I just have to add another thing to another outfit. It's prints! You have to leave some prints back at home, and not bring it to the office. But simple prints just as: stripes, dots or another boring print (just kidding I love those prints). Oh. I also added a little dark blue to this, or is the jacket black?

GET THE LOOK.




OUTFIT #5
If you live in a weird country such as The Netherlands where the weather changes just like your mood. You need a backup outfit, an outfit that you can wear in times like that. Where the day starts with a lot of sun and ends with lots of rain. This is that outfit you need to have. A good coat, a nice basic cozy pullover, jeans and some good shoes. You don't need to get heels (only if you can walk in them). 



GET THE LOOK.
PULLOVER. JEANS. JACKET. BAG. HEELS.

These were all the outfits for today. I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope you liked the outfits I created. I could be wrong! Just tell me what kind of what to wear you want to see next time. I like to make them, and I like to give ideas out in the world. 

I might need my own inspiration post some day when I have my own job, or when i'm finally becoming a fulltime blogger. I just can wear whatever I want! 





Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.