REVIEW: NEW DRESS SHOES | + VIDEO

23 July 2015



On Monday July 13th, I ordered these fabulous sandals. I saw them on Ebay and Aliexpress earlier, and I really wanted them. But then New Dress contacted me if I wanted to do a review, ofcourse I couldn't say no. I want both, but I picked the white one because I only wear these in the summer!

INFORMATION 

Material: Synthetic Leather and Rubber
2 Colors for your choice: White, Black
Department Name: Adult
Gender: Women
Upper Material: Synthetic Leather
Sole Material: Rubber
Style: Gladiator
Item: Sandals Shoes
Feature: Hollow Out
Pattern: Solid
Heel Type: High (7.2cm/ 2.8")
Heel Style: Platform Open/ Close
Type: Buckle Strap
Decoration: None 
Platform: Yes
Size: 36, 37, 38, 39

$ 14.35 - They are now $9!!
Link

SELLER PICTURES
















THE PACKAGE





MY OWN PICTURES
























THE VIDEO



        RATING       

COMFORT:
It's a knuckle ring, it isn't that comfortable. 

SHIPPING:
Fast shipping, and with tracking number! 

MATERIAL QUALITY: 
I think it's PU leather, because it doesn't feels ''real''. The platforms itself is not from the best quality either. They feel soft, I also have shoes with the same quality and material. They didn't break but it also doesn't feel good. 

OVERALL: 
They look exactly like the picture, I really love the design of the shoes. I'm also really happy Newdress contacted me! 

        GET HERE

$ 14.35 - They are now $9!!
Link




Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.