CLIMBING TO THE TOP

30 July 2015










CHOKER - SHOP CHOKERS
JACKET - ALIEXPRESS
TOP - EBAY
SKIRT - EBAY
SHOES - EBAY

Outfit post, and more outfit posts! Yes, I will post a lot of outfit posts. You know, lately I watched a lot of tutorials on YouTube for polymer clay. I even ordered a package from Ebay, I received it yesterday or something. I got a lot  of different colors but there's not much. I always wanted to buy clay and create something, but I never had an oven at home. But since Michael has one, I can finally buy some and create some cute charms! I'm wondering if this is something for me, I still need to get the tools for the details and stuff. I don't even know if I got the right tools.

If this is fun, I will probably create some DIY's for the YouTube channel and the blog! And if they look awesome, I will also sell some for the shop. :)


Jasmine O said...

I absolutely love the look

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.