UNDERGROUND PARKINGLOT

29 July 2015
















I'M WEARING:

TOP - EBAY
BLOUSE - MONKI
SKIRT - H&M
SHOES - NEWDRESS

HATICE IS WEARING:

TOP - ASOS
PANTS - BERSHKA
JACKET - ADIDAS
SHOES - ADIDAS


Me and Hatice went to the underground parkinglot to shoot some pictures. I really like the results of the pictures, I will also put these on my portfolio. I want to create an awesome photography portfolio for myself. The quality of the pictures are really bad here. :( I think I have to create an online photography portfolio too.

The shoot was really fun, we shot over 900 pictures but I can't edit 900 pictures in one day right? That would be a pain in the ass. So I picked the best shots and I edited them. There will be another post with other pictures, but at the same place! These will be lighter and brighter.

Let me know what you think!

Unknown said...

Das sind richtig coole Fotos! Uff, die weißen Sandalen sind der Knüller! Mag ich :-)

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.