CHIC

3 July 2014







HAT - H&M
TOP - ZARA
SKIRT - H&M
JACKET - PRIMARK
CREEPERS - EBAY

I almost never wear this coat from PRIMARK, I got this one in sale. From 30 EUR to 15 EUR! The fabric isn't really amazing, you can easily stuck on something and the fabric will take a stitch and ruin the coat. So that's also one of the main reasons why I don't wear the coat that much. I'm just afraid that I will ruin the fabric haha. I also don't really wear a lot of "chic" or "classy" looks lately, because school. Haha, I just throw a sweater and a jeans on and i'm ready to go. Since it's finally holiday for me, i'm more experimenting with my clothes to create new outfits.


yona l said...

Definitively chic and experimental!
You really hit that dark but classic look ^^
Also that's a great steal! Worth the investment.
everlastingpure.blogspot.com

Rani / iamafashioneer.com said...

Wat een leuke outfit! Staat je echt heel goed!

liefs

Danielle said...

love your style!

xx fameliquorlove

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.