CHIC

3 July 2014







HAT - H&M
TOP - ZARA
SKIRT - H&M
JACKET - PRIMARK
CREEPERS - EBAY

I almost never wear this coat from PRIMARK, I got this one in sale. From 30 EUR to 15 EUR! The fabric isn't really amazing, you can easily stuck on something and the fabric will take a stitch and ruin the coat. So that's also one of the main reasons why I don't wear the coat that much. I'm just afraid that I will ruin the fabric haha. I also don't really wear a lot of "chic" or "classy" looks lately, because school. Haha, I just throw a sweater and a jeans on and i'm ready to go. Since it's finally holiday for me, i'm more experimenting with my clothes to create new outfits.


yonish said...

Definitively chic and experimental!
You really hit that dark but classic look ^^
Also that's a great steal! Worth the investment.
everlastingpure.blogspot.com

Rani / iamafashioneer.com said...

Wat een leuke outfit! Staat je echt heel goed!

liefs

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.