Drama review: Angel eyes

15 June 2014


It's been a few weeks since this drama came out. I didn't know how the storyline was since I started watching the drama, I just had to watch it because the thumbnail picture of the drama looked good. I do this a lot to be honest, and most of the time the series are so good. I´m just too lazy to read the description.

This isn't a typical love drama, the story line is so good. It's just something else than I normally watch. I won't spoil anything in this review but I will tell you something about the drama itself.

There are two main characters in this drama, Yoon Soo Wan the girl main character and Park Dong Joo. Actress Ku Hye-Sun, will be playing this character. You know her from Boys Over Flowers. If you didn't watched Boys Over Flowers, then you missed a chapter of dramas that you should watch. It's a really mainstream drama, and a lot of "drama fans" already saw them. I never heard of the actor " Lee Sang-Yoon" that is playing the other maincharacter of the drama. So it's a first, and he's a good one! I think that they
picked all the actors really well for this drama, the roles are just made for them.



The story from viki.com
Can first loves reunited after more than a decade have a second chance at happiness? Park Dong Joo (Kang Ha Neul) fell in love with a blind girl, Yoon Soo Wan (Nam Ji Hyun), when they were teenagers, but their families’ histories forced them to part ways. Twelve years later, Dong Joo (Lee Sang Yoon) becomes a successful surgeon, while Soo Wan (Gu Hye Sun) has undergone an eye transplant that has restored her sight and now works as an emergency 119 operator in her desire to help others. When the two meet again so many years later, will they recognize each other as their first loves? “Angel Eyes” is a 2014 South Korean drama series directed by Choi Mun Seok.

Interested in watching this drama? Good! You should definitely check this one out. Watch on viki.com


Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.