REVIEW: 1-800-HOTLINEBLING BASEBALL CAP | ALIEXPRESS

13 January 2016


Hotline bling is one of the hottest tracks right now! When I saw this on Aliexpress, I had to have it. I´ve bought several times from Aliexpress, and I always got the things I ordered. If that´s not the case, you can always work it out with the seller. They might resend or refund it to you. It depends what they, and what you want.


INFORMATION 

Department Name: Adult Brand 
Name: Snapback 
Style: Casual 
Gender: Unisex 
Material: Cotton,Polyester 
Strap Type: Adjustable Hat 
Size: One Size

€8,43


SHOP PICTURES

There is only one picture available, which is this one:


MY OWNPICTURES


Detailed pictures:











        RATING       

SHIPPING:
I ordered it on December 25th 2015, and I got it 2/3 weeks after I ordered. I'm really happy with the fast shipping!

MATERIAL QUALITY: 
Awesome quality. The fabric is really thick and strong, which is good!

DESIGN & STYLE: 
It's exactly how I expected it to be. It's perfect as it is. The text is an embroidery. The stitches are also really good! It´s not sloppy at all.

SIZE: 
You can change the size in the back of the cap to make it fit.

OVERALL: 
It´s a great cap, from material to design. I would totally recommend this seller. I bought this for €8,43, it´s the cheapest I could find. They can also change the price whenever they want! 


GET HERE

LINK.
€8,43

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.