NO HARD FEELINGS

14 January 2016






TOP - H&M
SKIRT - EBAY
CARDIGAN - MONKI

Look at this background, I love it!! I love the street lights, and the christmas lights hanging in the tree. They are so beautiful. We took these pictures right after we arrived in Rotterdam. (Check this vlog kinda thing) This is also the outfit I wore at the con that day, it's a really simple outfit.

I got the top from H&M in sale, for only 10 euros I think? And the suspender skirt i'm wearing, is from Ebay. It's a really cute one, with a little pearl in the front. You have to wear it differently, but I don't like the pearl on the back because I will just lay on it otherwise which hurt!! My hair looks really fabulous, in this editting I did. I'm always just trying to do different things, and I like how it looks here!

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.