FEELING MYSELF

23 December 2015






TOP - EBAY 
COAT - EBAY
SHOES - EBAY

Totally feeling myself in this outfit. I think my hair color looks so good with this outfit. The simple black and white color theme, I mostly use in my outfits/outfit pictures. I'm wearing a simple black top from Ebay. Which was only $3 or something. I forgot the link. The skirt i'm wearing is a horizontal striped one. It's assymetric, and I think it looks pretty cool. Don't you think I look fat in this skirt? I think it's the way how i'm standing, the skirt can't handle that. It's the first assymetric skirt I've ever got, the material is thin and stretchy. It's a one size, but I think it's a S/M. I'm really happy with the results of this shoot. Which one is your favorite picture? I can't pick my fav.







Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.