REVIEW: CRYSTAL CHOKER | BORNPRETTYSTORE.COM

24 December 2015


Crazy right? I create chokers myself, and I still want chokers from other shops haha. I think this one is really pretty! I got this one from bornprettystore.com, a really awesome shop where you can get cute hair accesory, jewelery, clothes and more must haves.

INFORMATION 

Weight: 17.5g 
Length: 45cm 
Color: as the picture shows

$5.59

SHOP PICTURES









MY OWN PICTURESS










        RATING       


SHIPPING:
Fast shipping! I got it in 3 weeks. 

MATERIAL QUALITY: 
They used PU leather, I guess to make this choker. They glued the fabric together. I think they did a great job on doing that. The extender is also really long! Which is good, so everyone can wear it.

EXTENDER: 
I don´t like the extender that long.. I think it´s good that it´s long, so everyone can wear it. But since I only use a small part of it. The extender is touching my back, which is not cool. :(

OVERALL: 
I would really recommend this choker. The diamond is from a good quality! I thought it would be plastic, but it's like metal (?) It's really strong. The choker looks awesome with a lot of outfits, and I think it looks really cool with my pink hair I got.


GET HERE

I also have a discount code for you: ''Junt10'', and you're ready to go with the 10% off! It is valid at any time with any products (except the discounted items) on the jewelry accessory page. You can check the page here.

$5.59
LINK.




Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.