MAGICAL

20 October 2015








HEELS - EBAY

I'm in love with this dress I got last week. I ordered this one about 3/4 weeks ago, and it's so pretty! I know, I don't wear dresses often. This is the second outfit post with a dress this month or something. Maybe because the party month is coming: December! And then you know it's time for some party outfits. 

The shape of the dress is so cute! Just look at the cut-outs at the shoulders. I think it's better you wear like a special bra with this dress. So you can't see the straps of the bra. The stripes makes this dress sporty and casual. I think you can just wear this dress everyday.

I got the dress from Yoins. They got a lot of awesome items in their shop!

About Yoins
Yoins was established in 2014 with the simple mission to give young people the opportunity to express themselves through high quality fashion at an affordable price. Here at Yoins, we believe that fashion is the best way to exhibit your individuality and uniqueness, which is why we work tirelessly to bring you the best new trends as soon as they arrive.

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.