TODAY'S OUTFIT WITHOUT THE HEELS

11 June 2015





CHOKER - SHOP CHOKERS
TOP - ROMWE
SKIRT - H&M
HEELS - EBAY

Today, I wore this outfit because the weather was really nice! I loved it. This week was pretty hectic, I haven't wrote about this week yet and i'm still planning to create a new Little peek into my life post. I'm doing a lot of things these weeks and i'm making it busier every day. I get a little stressed when I think about it, but I have everything wrote down on my agenda. On tuesday I went to Amsterdam with my classmate Sanneke and school for 2 museums. You can watch my vlog here. I'm trying to do my best with vlogging and blogging at the same time! It's still pretty hard to talk in English, and because I got a new camera I want to film as much as I can. I also planned some video's to do in the future. I can't want to film them, edit them and put it online so you can watch them! It's almost weekend and tomorrow... ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK! I just can't wait, I waited for too long and i'm going to watch it all in one day! What about you?




Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.