REVIEW: EAGLE CLAW RING

10 June 2015





I'm really busy lately, starting my new shop @shop_chokers on Instagram. I'm trying to create new designs and put them online. I won't be blogging everyday anymore, because I can't really handle it with this second Instagram account and Facebook page. I like having a shop and a blog. :) I won't be quitting blogging, so don't worry. I will just do my thing and maybe I will return with everyday blogging. I also got enough money to buy a DSLR camera, so i'm really excited. I probably get it this week if the seller doesn't get a higher bid.

I got this cute claw ring in 2/3 weeks. That's pretty fast for Aliexpress, when I order accessories such like rings, necklaces or bracelets I get it faster than the clothing.

INFORMATION 

Color: Bronze, Silver
Material: Alloy
Gender: Unisex
Unit Type: piece
Package Weight: 0.01kg (0.022lb.)
Package Size: 15cm x 15cm x 15cm (5.91in x 5.91in x 5.91in)

$0.64

SELLER PICTURES





THE PACKAGE




The ring isn't this yellow, it's more bronze/gold.















        RATING       

COMFORT:
It's a knuckle ring, it isn't that comfortable. 

SHIPPING:
No comment, it's fast and good. :)

MATERIAL QUALITY: 
It didn't break or something when it was on it's way to me.  

OVERALL: 
It looks exactly like the pictures of the seller. I wanted to have the silver one but I don't think that they have it :( 

        GET HERE


Color: Bronze, Silver
Material: Alloy
Gender: Unisex
Unit Type: piece
Package Weight: 0.01kg (0.022lb.)
Package Size: 15cm x 15cm x 15cm (5.91in x 5.91in x 5.91in)

$0.64
LINK




Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.