SHOP CHOKERS

20 May 2015


I recently started this Facebook page where I want to sell my choker creations. If you're curious check here. I just started this page, but you can see that I used this page before. I still have some creations like bowties on the page, because I don't want to lose them. If people are interested in those, I can still sell it to them.

The chokers I create are made with love, and hand made! I don't use my sewing machine for this because I still have to fix it.


All my chokers are made with love. 



A glympse of my creations I made so far.





I really like this picture :)



If you want to start a brand, shop or what ever. You need a logo! I'm lucky that I just can create a logo for myself because I study Graphic Design.

What do you think of the logo? I didn't want a super detailed logo, just simple and cute!



What do you think of the products I created? Because i'm really curious, if you have any suggestions or feedback it's more than welcome. I also want to ship world wide so if you want some updates about the shop you can like it here for me. I'm also still figuring out what the pricing will be and how you can pay, because it's not a ''real webshop''. 

I don't want to get rich, I just want to share my creations. Before I started this page, I already sold some chokers to some awesome girls! Through selling pages on Facebook and ''Marktplaats'' (Market place). The fact that people are actually wearing your creations is just too awesome!


Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.