REVIEW: LITTLE DEVIL CLIPS

28 May 2015

In this review I will write about the Little Devil Clips I ordered from Aliexpress, few months back. I didn't really had the time to write about it, and I also was waiting for a response from the seller. Read more!

INFORMATION 
Model Number: F571 F572
Type: Barrettes
Material: Acrylic
Metals Type: Zinc Alloy

Unit Type: pair
Package Weight: 0.1kg (0.220lb.)
Package Size: 5cm x 5cm x 5cm (1.97in x 1.97in x 1.97in)


BUY HERE.
$0,80
Link
SELLER PICTURES






 THE PACKAGE

The package is simple with bubble wrap. It isn't really big.



I was really dissapointed that I got only one clip instead of two. Because in the description box it says 1 pair, and 1 pair are 2 pieces right? Well probably not..




        RATING       

CUSTOMER SERVICE:
I got the money back after a week or something, I asked for a full refund. I sended my pictures to them, but I didn't really got an answer. I just got my money back, so that's a pretty weird experience.

SHIPPING:
Fast shipping! I got it in 1/2 weeks.

MATERIAL QUALITY: 

OVERALL: 
The material is good, the shipping is good. But the problem is that the product isn't complete. That's why I give it a one star. It's not right, the shipping and the product may be from a good quality but if you paid for something and something is missing. That's not done! But the good thing is that I got my money back. Now I just need to order another one..


        GET HERE

BUY HERE.
$0,80
Link





yonish said...

Aw thats so cute and cheap!!
Too bad that part is missing~
I can't wait to see how it looks on you!

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.