REVIEW: FLUFFY PINK BALL MIRROR SAMSUNG GALAXY 6 EDGE CASE | ALIEXPRESS

7 April 2016

For this review, I bought this really cute case from Aliexpress for only € 4,53. It's currently on sale for € 2,64 - 3,43. It's a little bit cheaper on the App. I've bought lots of things at Aliexpress, for the people that don't follow my blog. I love the website, and the customer service is really good. The sellers are most of the time really nice, and they always want to help you to give you the best experience.

I got a Samsung Galaxy 6 Edge, which is a really cool phone. I also took all the pictures with my phone, because it's way faster haha.


INFORMATION 

Type:Rhinestone Case
Function: Dirt-resistant
Retail Package: Yes
Model Number: For apple iphone 4 5 6 s g plus
Brand Name: unbrand
Compatible Brand: For samsung galaxy S5 S6 EDGE PLUS Note 3 4 5
Material: Metal Mirror
Color: As photo
Place of Origin: Guangdong China (Mainland)
Type: 100% brand new
Style: office fashion
Sale way: Wholesale & Retail
Use: Decoration of mobile phone case
Mix order: Support
Free Shipping: Yes
Design: rabbit fur ball pompom capa
is_customized: For samsung galaxy A5 A7 A8

Now:
€ 2,64 - 3,43

I bought it for: € 4,53




SHOP PICTURES















MY OWN PICTURESS














Rip. Case.


        RATING       

SHIPPING:
Shipping was pretty fast, I got it in 2 weeks!

MATERIAL QUALITY: 
It's not the best. I used the case for about 2/3 months maybe, and it broke down. The glue between the plastic sides and the "mirror" back were breaking. I couldn't really use it anymore, because the plastic is seperated. 

DESIGN & STYLE: 
I love this design! The fluffy ball is also really soft. You can easily remove the fluff ball in case you don't want to use that. 

SIZE: 
It fits perfectly on my phone! 

COMFORT: 
The case isn't really comfortable to take with you, because it takes a lot of room in your bag/pocket. You can't really remove the silver looking round thing which is for the fluffyball, and that really sucks.

OVERALL: 
I really love this case, it's a cute design. But that's it. The quality is really bad, you can't use it for a long time. I think it's good for this price. The material from the sides are made from soft plastic, and the mirror back is from hard plastic. You can easily bend it and it won't break!

I saw a lot of shops resell this item, but I won't recommend spending more than what I paid. The mirror is really handy when you don't have a mirror with you. 


GET HERE

They sell the same case for other phones aswell.

Now:
€ 2,64 - 3,43

I bought it for: € 4,53




Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.