HOW TO WEAR: BACKLESS STRIPED DRESS (EBAY)

8 May 2015



Someone asked me to do a ''How to wear post'' with only Ebay items! It's quite a challenge because I always create the collages with Polyvore, you can cut them easily. The pictures on Ebay are most of the time really blurry or there putted some ugly watermarks on them. We all know that these pictures are not from themselfs, but they also can't sue them because of that. It's awfull in what kind of world we live in.

Anyway! I created this post especially for her, and I will keep on creating these posts with only Ebay items. It won't be a weekly thing because I have to put a lot of work in it. The main item that I picked today is this backless striped dress. You can buy it for only $4.40, click here if you're interested.

Check the other posts.

HOW TO WEAR: BLACK TUBE TOP ONE PIECE FROM NLY
HOW TO WEAR: MESH
HOW TO WEAR: PURPLE
HOW TO WEAR: PRETTY IN PINK
HOW TO WEAR: ART POP SKATER DRESS
HOW TO WEAR: PINK/BLACK LEAVES OFF SHOULDER DRESS


This is how the dress looks like. It's backless and really sexy! If you don't want to show your back, you can always put a cardigan or jacket over it. I created outfits with these so don't worry about it, if you don't like them you can just forget about it.








BASIC.

The first outfit that I created is just the same as on the picture, it's a bit different but it still looks like the outfit on the picture. Look at the black shoes and the red checkered blouse. I touched it up with some silver jewelry and a dark lipstick.




HOLO.

You like being crazy? Go for holographic prints, I don't know if it's a print. It's just so fabulous and trendy as you can see. I used holographics a lot in my collages.








NUDE.

Not really into grunge or holographics? Here's the outfit for you, if you love soft nude with bold colors. Just like black and white.


DRESS $4.12JACKET $16.73. SHOES $19.99. CLUTCH $12.53+$0.50.




CUBE.

Make it pop with this adorable bag! It's a real statement piece in this outfit, I only used black and white elements in this outfit so the bag can make it pop!


SUNGLASSES $3.19. JACKET $21.99. EARRINGS $6.99. BAG $8.99 + $3.99.



KEEP IT SIMPLE.

Forget the accessories, and go for simple. Just take what you need and go on your way to whatever. I picked this really cute cardigan with this amazing print on it. It's artsy and affordable.




SHOES $15.59+$9.99. CARDIGAN $10.86. BACKPACK $17.59.


That's it! This was my first post creating outfits with only Ebay outfits, forget the plants and other fancy stuff. They're for decoration haha. I don't think that you will put a plant in your backpack and travel with it, unless you buy one. I really hope you liked this post, I'm putting a lot of effort in creating these posts. Because everything that I post on my blog is something special, and i'm really proud of it. I think i'm also quitting putting a post online everyday, it's exhausting and I really want to put everything into it. I will try my best. 


Check the other posts.




Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.