REVIEW: THREE DIMENSIONAL TRIANGLE NECKLACE

3 April 2015


When I was at H&M I saw this really cute minimalistic 3D necklace, cubes and triangles. They were so adorable! I tried to find it on Ebay and also on Aliexpress, but I couldn't really find the perfect one. But I found this cool necklace, they come in silver and gold. I ordered 2 necklaces in silver, one for me and one for Michael. On February 28th I ordered this at Aliexpress for € 0,58 because they were 20% off the normal price is € 0,72. I got them both for only € 1,11. I recieved this package with a bunch of other packages on Tuesday March 24th. It took 3 weeks and 3 days.

INFORMATION
Unit Type: piece
Package Weight: 0.050kg (0.11lb.)
Package Size: 20cm x 20cm x 20cm (7.87in x 7.87in x 7.87in)
Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)

Material: Metal
Chain length: about 72cm
Pendant size: about 3.4*3cm


BUY HERE
€ 0,59

THE PACKAGE



 PICTURES FROM THE SELLER






DETAILED PICTURES

















RATING 

SHIPPING:
I got these about 3 weeks, that's pretty normal. Not too fast, and not too late. Just on time honestly. 

MATERIAL QUALITY: 
The triangle is pretty ''strong'' but the necklace itself isn't, it's just from a cheap material.

DESIGN: 
I LOVE IT! Enough said. :)

OVERALL: 
It's a great design, for a really nice price. This is nothing compared to the mall! I really love Aliexpress and Ebay. You can also give it to someone if you don't like it, I was really happy when I opened the package because it was exactly the same like the pictures.


        GET HERE

BUY HERE.
€ 0,58 / € 0,72
Link


Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.