Spring vibes 3

18 March 2014

Spring vibes 3 Bright colors, sun, and flowers! That's what pop's in my head when I think about spring. I'm starting a new weekly series. Because of the new season: SPRING! It's a bit early, but the month March does scream spring. Early or not, inspiration is always lovely!

Pinky paradise! Pink is the color of girls, the color of sweetness. Why don't you wear it this spring, pastel pink is joyful. So start this early spring with colorful colors to spread the joy!




Aburna said...

When I was younger I hated pink. I think it was the way it made me look too girly or princess-looking and i swore to God I would never wear it. But this season I fell in love with the pastel pink coats... And now I have it. Your collage makes me want even more pink items in my wardrobe... I should never've said never!

Great blog btw! :)

www.bamboobanga.bloggersdelight.dk

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.