K A P P A

22 January 2020



A few weeks ago I went to Leeuwarden with my friend Shradha, we went to this small second hand store where they sell a lot of different second hand clothes. The store is run by a cute woman. Never knew this shop existed because it was not in the open shopping area.

I didn't had 15 euros in small cash for the KAPPA jacket, so I got a 1 euro discount on it. The condition is very good and it didn't had any holes in the fabric.


I also won this bag on Aliexpress at the "Freebies" section. When you go to the Aliexpress app, you can apply every day for twice. You only have to pay for $1 shipping when you win, that's it! I got this fannypack from it, with "Fashion k Sennai" on it. It is made of PU leather, and goldish metal chains.






Overall - Bershka
Belt - OFF WHITE
Earrings - Aliexpress
Jacket - Thrifted KAPPA

I styled it with my white crop top I got from Aliexpress, and my Bershka Overall I got 2 years ago in a sale. If I remember correctly I got these for only 10 euros or less. My OFF-WHITE belt I got from Ssense, my favorite designer webshop. Their selection is really nice! I also styled it with my Yeezy boost 350 v2 zebra blue sneakers. 

~ this post is not sponsored.

RJ.

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.