FAKE

11 June 2017











MESH TOP - ALIEXPRESS
FAKE SHIRT - RIVER ISLAND
A LINE SKIRT - ALIEXPRESS
RANDOM BLACK SOCKS
BLACK BOOTS - ALIEXPRESS


I was not really sure if I liked the black background better or the plant background. First world problems right? I have this shirt for over 3 years now and honestly it is one of my favorite shirts ever! I have been wearing it indoors but also outdoors, the shirt is quite baggy so I also wear it as a pyjama sometimes.

This week was a weird one, a lot of things happend and it feels like that the time has gone too fast. We are in the middle of 2017 already, my first school year at artschool is ending!! I still have to pick what major I want to do next year... I'm still struggling what I want to do or what I don't want to do. I have been thinking a lot, not only about school but also about life. But sometimes I have to set my emotions away to accomplish my goals.

I also met up with Yona after almost 1 year! I told you it was crazy. Unfortunately I could only see her and her friend Laura for a few hours. Hopefully I will visit New York sometime in the future! Hey, maybe next year.

This blogpost is not sponsored.

~ RJ

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.